Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Yosumin in motion~

Ok guys n' gals, I've been blogging on and off about this for a while and though I could show this and much more earlier, its best I don't to... you know... keep my job. Well, (and I don't know when they did it, I'm too busy working on other stuff at the moment - and not all games, I have a cool comic in the works which is set to finally see the light of day) Here are some screens of the Yosumin game for XBL!



Now please keep in mind, that I only worked on game backgounds (and sometimes the stuff floating about the play area... oh and the cover art!). All the play and cool animation, the other design and great art direction came from the good folk at Square Enix and my Art director here.

... I am still anxious to see this game come out. I did the art a while ago now and, like all artists wich I could try again at it, but for all intents and purposes, I think is a damned DAMNED good game.

...

Damn it. Play the viddy. Show your friends, laugh at my name in the credits (I do. WOO HOO! I made a SQUARE ENIX game! my second actually. A few years ago I never would have thought this possible, I am Australian, a foreigner after all. I want to say stuff like 'You can do it!' and 'Just go for it!' but I am afraid that if I keep saying stuff like that then it may just end. So I guess I will stay modest and just keep trying and enjoy it while I can.

No comments: