Thursday, November 20, 2008

Self portrait

I have been studying very hard for the Japanese Language Proficiency test. I just keep coming back to art (erm, i'm taking a break?). Today I bought some more memory for my MacBook Pro (I use a Dell at work) because I was having SO MUCH trouble with processing speed.

So I'm just testing things out.

When I am working, I often watch random things on YouTube (little screen in the corner while I work in Photoshop or whatever (as opposed to watching real TV) - I dont know how many people to this... many people have said they dont do it, but its great for research I think)

Anyways, if you are interested in the things I watch, I have a YouTube Channel. If you like, please have a look for me on YouTube. My user name is skyesan.

Hope you like what you find. Although, theres a lot you may not like at all.

Enjoy.

No comments: