Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My thoughts on psychos.

It's been a while since the March 11 quake here in Japan and I've noticed the crazies coming out of the woodwork, declaring May 21st, 2011 the Rapture/ end of the world and trying to comment on this blog and in other places.

Well, I obviously wont have that. News flash crazies; Just because I happened to be in a big quake, doesn't mean that I will approve your comments about what ever chapter of the bible you are pulling from your heads.

I'm an Atheist. Or as I prefer to put it - a thinker. non constructive comments aren't welcome. thank you. You give christians who are still able to think a bad name.

Oh, and enough with the 'Pray for Japan' Facebook badges. Get a 'do for Japan' badge. Better yet, get off your asses and actually DO something if you care enough to put a badge on your avatar.

No comments: