Wednesday, September 22, 2010

On my desk this week

Well after spending an entire month bedridden and another nursing myself back to health and getting back on top of my work,  I've decided its time to post something. Anything. It's been too long.

The above artwork is for a short 8 pager I am doing for the Hepatitis C Council of NSW. Each comic I get to try out a new style and or approach which is great for me. This one is about the the risk of getting Hep C / getting a crappy tattoo you'll regret from makeshift prison needles.

I'm also working on some animations for Poligo 24-hour English support. Lip syncing galore.

Oh and of course I'm working away on Rombies. We have a new colorist onboard to help speed up the process. She's doing a great job so far. More on that soon.

No comments: