Thursday, September 25, 2008

OOoooh boy.

Bad news we all knew was coming. That is - most clear thinking people thought was coming.

Arctic scientists discover new global warming threat as melting permafrost releases millions of tons of a gas 20 times more damaging than carbon dioxide

Bollocks. I was depressed for a - - well.. I'm still depressed. Anyways, for those who care please read this and this. Start here and here. We need to try harder. All of us. We need to try and change the people close to us. And for them the people close to them.

Hell, Ill be posting here about my soon to be guerrilla gardening exploits. My neighbors roof is but a step away and I have many vegetables to grow (erm... that last bit was serious too. I really have bought a heap of stuff to start a garden on my neighbors roof. We live once. What about the generations to come?).

Oh, and for ANYBODY looking for inspiration in ANY way go see TED Talks.


No comments: