Sunday, August 31, 2008

Games - UPDATED

No post for a long time unfortunately. I have been hard at work on a puzzle game at work for the X-box... I do however have a little treat for you all. A previous version of the game exists on the Nintendo DS. You can play the game online (in Japanese) here
the objective is to delete squares of 'yosumin' before the timer runs down. Its a simple game but very addictive.
I am also working on a short comic for Justin Randal and continuing work on my own new book. So there is bound to be some new work appearing here soon. Sorry for the wait. Please enjoy Yosumin until then!

I will try and post more online games here (as - I guess - most of the DS, Wii and other console stuff is only sold in Japan at the moment). So , now I promise games AND artwork...

No comments: