Sunday, February 17, 2008

Damn. I have been busy, but between it all I have been sick. after a visit to the Hokusai exhibition
Mai (my fiance) and I went to dinner. We ate dinner and went home. It was nice. I got home a few hours after Mai did and threw up everything I had in my stomach.
Good job too. Things were spraying outta my body in much the same way that any good possessed christian girl would. But from both ends. I seriously cant explain to you how badly by WC needs cleaning.

Ah well.

Apart from all of this... everything seems fine. still running around with deadlines and being yelled at to finish things... no problems.

I should mention that a friend of mine is presenting in the US at the moment. I am really looking forward to hearing all about what happens there...





No comments: